Protective Covers For Works Of Art and Other Valuables
- Product SKU: Product 126-art- 0
- Category: Fire Barriers, Historic Buildings
A range of bespoke fire and smoke resistant covers, designed to prevent fire and smoke damage to valuable items, for example paintings, furniture and large musical instruments such as pianos.
– Made to order, fitting each individual item exactly to provide an effective fire and smoke seal
– Ideal for use in art galleries and museums to protect paintings and other works of art
– Provides up to 20 minutes fire and smoke protection, allowing for fire to be extinguished and valuable items removed before significant damage is done
Fitting instructions for framed paintings:
The covers are simple to fit. Start at the top of the frame and secure the back piece of material over the painting. Straighten the remainder of the cover and stretch the elastic straps around the back of the picture. The cover will remain in place.
Note: Due to the bespoke nature of this product, there is no universal method of fitting the cover to items other than paintings. Please refer to our technical team for additional advice.
This item is made to order. Please contact our technical team for advice on sizes and pricing.
All of our 'in stock' product orders will be shipped same day, as long as the order has been processed before 3pm - this is simply to be in a position to catch the courier pickups.
Some of couriers are explicit in their non-liquid deliveries so if you have ordered a mixture of ambient and liquid products your order has to be split across two couriers. These are lead by courier company policies, however the courier selection was done of price and so you can be safe in the knowledge that you will be getting the most competitive delivery prices around.
We deliver across the Island of Ireland and aim for 48/72hrs deliveries on all our orders. If you order a product that is 'out of stock' we will get them shipped by our supplier, Envirograf UK over night for our next days deliveries.