A strip of intumescent material clad in foil which can be cut to size and wrapped around any type of pipe or cable, providing an effective fire stopping barrier. Available in a wide range of sizes, or in a 10m continuous roll form which can be cut to any size.
– Used for fire-stopping gaps around cables and pipes from 15mm-600mm diameter as they pass through block and brickwork walls, floors or ceilings
– Will crush melting PVC or UPVC pipes/cables in a fire, filling the gap to prevent fire and smoke spreading
– Provides effective insulation for metal pipes, absorbing the heat from the pipe to prevent it from spreading through the structure
– 25mm wraps will provide 1 hour protection, 30mm wraps will provide 3 hours protection, 50mm and 100mm wraps will provide 3-4 hours
– Available in a continuous 10m roll which can be cut to size to fit services of practically any diameter
– Range also includes a repair kit which can be used to fill small openings around existing services, offering up to 2 hours fire resistance
– Materials will not degrade, lasting a lifetime in-situ
Wrap around the pipe or cable at the point where it passes through the wall, floor or ceiling
The attached adhesive strip is then used to fix both ends of the wrap together
Push the wrap into the hole around the service, leaving 10mm protruding from the wall face which can be pointed around as required
Wrap comes in a 10m roll and must be cut to size and applied in layers.
The 30mm wrap is for pipes from 15mm-200mm in diameter and should be applied as follows:
i. For pipes 15mm-65mm in diameter, adhere one layer to the pipe
ii. For pipes 75mm-127mm in diameter, adhere two layers to the pipe
iii. For pipes 160mm-200mm in diameter, adhere three layers to the pipe
The 50mm wrap is for pipes from 40mm-400mm in diameter and should be applied as follows:
i. For pipes 40mm-115mm in diameter, adhere one layer to the pipe
ii. For pipes 127mm-215mm in diameter, adhere two layers to the pipe
iii. For pipes 250mm-400mm in diameter, adhere three layers to the pipe
The wrap has an adhesive strip on one side, which is easily adhered to the pipe once cut to size
REF PIPE SIZE INTERNAL EXTERNAL
INTERNAL WRAP WRAP
DIAMETER DIAMETER DIAMETER
EW 18 015mm 018mm 024mm
EW 25 022mm 025mm 031mm
EW 33 025mm 033mm 039mm
EW 40 032mm 040mm 046mm
EW 50 040mm 050mm 056mm
EW 55 050mm 055mm 061mm
EW 60 055mm 060mm 066mm
EW 83 065mm 083mm 091mm
EW 90 075mm 090mm 98mm
EW115 100mm 115mm 123mm
EW135 125mm 135mm 145mm
EW150 130mm 150mm 160mm
EW165 150mm 165mm 177mm
EW215 175 or 200mm 215mm 229mm
All of our 'in stock' product orders will be shipped same day, as long as the order has been processed before 3pm - this is simply to be in a position to catch the courier pickups.
Some of couriers are explicit in their non-liquid deliveries so if you have ordered a mixture of ambient and liquid products your order has to be split across two couriers. These are lead by courier company policies, however the courier selection was done of price and so you can be safe in the knowledge that you will be getting the most competitive delivery prices around.
We deliver across the Island of Ireland and aim for 48/72hrs deliveries on all our orders. If you order a product that is 'out of stock' we will get them shipped by our supplier, Envirograf UK over night for our next days deliveries.