Fire Safety Certifications
- 17 Jan, 2023
In the industry of Passive Fire Protection, certification is required in order to legally prove the supply or installation of our materials. Envirograf Ireland can provide certification of supply but cannot certify any installation of our materials. The certification of supply is based upon the test performance provided by a third party where all materials are put through official fire resistance tests. Our approved installer Flamma Ltd can provide Certification of installation of our materials as they are a competent and experienced passive fire protection specialist team. Certifications can be provided for projects such as, fire door upgrades, floor upgrades, fire stopping, walls fire resistance and more. Each certification from Envirograf Ireland can be for supply only.
The typical certification pack is as follows:
- Material supply certification as per Building Regulations part D Materials and Workmanship confirming that the product used demonstrates tested performance that meets the requirements.
- Installation Certification as per Building Regulations part D Materials and Workmanship confirming that Flamma are a competent and experienced to carry out the specified work and that the work has been carried out to the requirements set out in the test data supplied with the materials.
- Individual door certification confirming that the doors meet the specified nominal FD30/FD30/s fire resistance.
- BCAR certification
- Data sheets and certificates
- detailed record of application and recording of WFT's including:
-photographic report for each uniquely referenced door
-Retention of WFT combs and archiving for future reference
-Record of batch numbers for intumescent materials cross references for each door
-copies of the survey and upgrade methodology