External Roof Fire Break Membrane
- Product SKU: Product 128-fmembr- 0
- Category: Fire Barriers
A foil-clad intumescent membrane section, made from a non-porous material, to form a firebreak between two roofs of adjoining properties. Gives full fire protection from one roof to the next.
– This system is waterproof and maintains the integrity of the roof system after installation
– The raised seal section of the membrane is designed to fit directly below all types of roofing profiles
– Tile joins can be made directly above the raised section of the membrane seal, or away from this area
– Reinforced with wire mesh in order to support itself when hanging over a wall
The membrane is supplied as a ready-to-install unit. Fit the membrane directly above the firewall structure. Roofing felt is fitted over the blanket section and roofing battens butt to the raised seal section. The raised seal section of the membrane is designed to fit directly below all types of roofing profile. Easily fitted to roof trusses with ordinary clout nails.
FBM160 160mm wide x 1000mm long
FBM250 250mm wide x 1000mm long
FBM350 350mm wide x l000mm long
Other sizes can be made to order. Please contact our technical team for advice on sizes and pricing.
All of our 'in stock' product orders will be shipped same day, as long as the order has been processed before 3pm - this is simply to be in a position to catch the courier pickups.
Some of couriers are explicit in their non-liquid deliveries so if you have ordered a mixture of ambient and liquid products your order has to be split across two couriers. These are lead by courier company policies, however the courier selection was done of price and so you can be safe in the knowledge that you will be getting the most competitive delivery prices around.
We deliver across the Island of Ireland and aim for 48/72hrs deliveries on all our orders. If you order a product that is 'out of stock' we will get them shipped by our supplier, Envirograf UK over night for our next days deliveries.