ES/VFR System For Internal And External
The ES/VFR system is a two coat system that should have a top coat applied whether you use the white or clear this system can be used internally or externally. Giving class 0 and 1 EU SBI/B/s1/do and 20 minutes of fire protection.
– A lasting solution for internal and external timber surfaces
– Can be used over existing paint, varnish or waxed surfaces, as well as directly on untreated timber
– Can be used on bamboo, chipboard, decorative laminates, furniture, plywood, MDF, melamine and more
– ES/VFR can be used both internally and externally
– QVFR, for internal use only, requires no topcoat
– Provides UV protection for external timber
Because our timber coatings must be applied in a specific way in order to achieve the specified fire ratings, we advise using the downloads available on the right-hand side of the page. Here, in-depth Application Instructions for the range can be found, arranged by individual coating, primer or topcoat.
For any further enquiries relating to the application or specification of this product please contact us.
All of our 'in stock' product orders will be shipped same day, as long as the order has been processed before 3pm - this is simply to be in a position to catch the courier pickups.
Some of couriers are explicit in their non-liquid deliveries so if you have ordered a mixture of ambient and liquid products your order has to be split across two couriers. These are lead by courier company policies, however the courier selection was done of price and so you can be safe in the knowledge that you will be getting the most competitive delivery prices around.
We deliver across the Island of Ireland and aim for 48/72hrs deliveries on all our orders. If you order a product that is 'out of stock' we will get them shipped by our supplier, Envirograf UK over night for our next days deliveries.